Wow, it’s been a month since I’ve posted. I took a partial hiatus from the digital world. It was all becoming too much of a distraction and time suck. I say partial because I spend 99% of my time at work online. I also still religiously check my phone for work emails, so in order to completely unplug I would really need to take a vacation with no WiFi. Which really isn’t a bad idea.
So here’s a little of what’s been going on around here:
1. We went to a birthday party that had a pony. A PONY, y’all. You know what this means for Scarlett’s birthday party expectations right?!
2. Sissy likes riding the dog. She must think she has her own personal pony. I feel sorry for Dexter when she starts to out weigh him.
3. We freaked some people out with Scarlett’s missing arm.
4. Scarlett, mustache you a question.
5. And Savannah, too.
6. Updated selfie. 🙂
7. Adam got rid of his phone. Oh, how I will miss his grainy photos. lol
8. Savannah loves the swifter. I took the middle piece out of it to make is shorter and let her go at it.
Hopefully, I keep at it. Until next time,
Linking up here: