So I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by a great blogger friend Brittany @ The Domestic Geek. You have to check her out, she has some great giveaways going on right now, and while you’re there go check out the post about her wedding. Coolest wedding ever! Also, she has the cutest baby…everyone loves cute baby pictures, right?
The Liebster Award is for up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The idea being that people who win the award pass it on to other bloggers. It’s a great way to show some blog love!
Please take a second to check these ladies out, they are all wonderful and I read them regularly!
- Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them.
- They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
- They must then choose 11 bloggers to tag with less than 200 followers.
- These lucky bloggers must be told.
- There are no tag backs.
- I’m addicted to Pinterest, and would be completely broke if I decided to try every DIY pin I’ve come across that I like.
- I am deathly afraid of cockroaches. I’m talking the big flying ones. Yeah, no thank you. My boss has fake rubber ones he likes to leave on my desk for me.
- When I become a millionaire (you know when I win the lottery), I will travel the world. I’ve never been out of the country and there are so many places I would love to see. My Grandmother lived in Italy when she was a little girl, so that would be stop #1. With her in tow of course. 🙂
- I love to sing. I was in choir and ensemble in High School, and did solo competitions. I really wanted to be an Opera singer, but settled for a major in music education instead. Sadly, I didn’t finish my degree.
- I have absolutely no rhythm, but love to dance when no one is looking. 😉
- I have five tattoos. I got them all when I was 19, and hate them all except for one. One day I will get them covered or redone, but I’m living with them for now. Anyone know a good tattoo artist, lol?
- My husband and I love a friendly rivalry. We went to rival high schools and like rival college teams, hockey teams and NFL teams. The only thing we agree on is baseball. Go Cards!!
- My husband is 11 years older than me, and my mother set us up! She did fib to me though when we first started dating and told me that he was younger than he really was. But, at least he’s mom approved!
- We have three dogs. A black Lab, a mutt and a miniature Dachshund. Three dogs and two children…I think we are done for a little while! lol
- When I was a teenager my favorite snack and dill pickle chips and chocolate milk. It became my go to snack when I was pregnant with my second daughter. It may sound gross, but it’s actually pretty good!
- I love zombie movies/shows, but they stress me out when I watch them, and I end up having nightmares for days!
2. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes! I’m convinced that the house I grew up in was haunted. Also, the previous owner of my mom’s house died there, Sgt. Brown still hangs around and opens cabinet doors and moves things around. 🙂
3. What is your favorite fall treat? Pumpkin anything!
4. Do you have a favorite hot beverage, name it! Peppermint Tea. LOVE IT, and drink it year round with just a bit of honey.
5. What is your favorite kitchen appliance or gadget? My KitchenAid stand mixer. I bake, a lot!
6. Do you decorate for Halloween? Not so much the past few years, but will start when the girls get older. My dad used to go all out when I was younger and I loved it!
7. Do you like or hate surprises? LOVE, but unfortunately my husband isn’t very good at them. I love surprising other people too.
8. What was your favorite class in High School? Choir, I took it every semester from 10th grade on! History is my second favorite.
9. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher or a firefighter. Neither happened. 🙂
10. Name your favorite season. Autumn, love the colors, weather, smells and the FOOD!
11. What is your favorite article of clothing that you own? My Justin boots. It’s almost time for another pair, I’ve about worn mine out!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What was the make, model and year of your first car?
- How did you meet your husband/significant other?
- What was your favorite cartoon/show growing up?
- If you could have dinner with anyone living or dead who would it be?
- If you could only ask said person ^ one question what would it be?
- If I gave you a million dollars and told you, you had to spend it or give it away, what would do with it?
- Who is your favorite band/singer?
- What is your favorite quote/saying/bible verse?
- Think back to what you wanted to be when you grew up, did it happen?
- What is your favorite color, and how many times has it changed during your life? 🙂